Thursday, December 29, 2016

Dec 18-20

Sunday, December 18th-


  • Still feeling weird from hitting my head on Friday. It seems to be affecting my left arm and leg. Or maybe that's a different thing. It is a weird sensation though.
  • Last Sunday morning taking care of Grandma. I'm kind of relieved. It has worked out because we have church at 1pm but it takes up a lot of an already chaotic morning. I am beyond excited to have church at 9am in two weeks.
  • Church was good. I love seeing Cleod sitting with the deacons, being anxious to help. Primary was good too. Today is Cleod's last day of Primary class and Molly’s last day of Nursery. When did my kids get so big?
  • Quick Jambalaya leftover dinner and choir practice for me while Silas was home from church and then when I got home he left to deliver Christmas gifts to the widows in the ward.


Monday, December 19th-


Ryan got his braces off today! He was so excited to get them off but right when we got out to the car he asked how soon he could get his full set of braces on. Oh my. That silly boy. He probably will have to have a full set in a few years, but needs to lose some more baby teeth first. Cleod will most likely be getting his full set of braces in June. Crazy.


For home evening we had a game night with the Rushtons. Silas made his yummy nachos and we ate Christmas goodies. The kids all got along well and we all had a great time!
Photo by Cora
Silas and Molly napping during lunch

Tuesday, December 20th-


  • Girls and I woke up Grandma Warby.
  • Mom & Dad stopped by on their way to Salt Lake.
  • Silas watched Molly while I went to lunch with Amber at Costa Vida. Yea!
  • After Cleod got home from school I went to the elementary to see the choir concert that they perform for the students and teachers.
  • In the evening, we all went again to watch the choir concert. Ryan and Grant are both so fun to watch. They both get into it so much! Frank came tonight too, which was very nice.

Selfies while waiting for the concert to start
Ryan in the choir. Couldn't get a
good photo of Grant
Cleod playing Christmas music on his
clarinet, just for fun

No comments: