Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dec 4-6

Sunday, December 4th-

Sometimes I wonder how I can have a day of rest on Sundays when my husband is gone so much and I'm stuck bossying kids around. Today was another hard day and it was overwhelming to be in the position we are in.

Looking back at the day, we had a lot of blessings and I had people helping me...but it felt really hard.

Cleod played the piano in opening exercises for Priesthood and totally bombed. Playing for people to sing along is harder than just playing, and he hadn't practiced much. He took it really hard and already had a bad headache. I escaped from Primary for a minute and found Silas. He was really nice and took Cleod home. I'm glad he was available to be Dad for a minute.

Molly also had a hard time wanting to go to Nursery so she was in with me for a while. It was ok though.


Monday, December 5th-
Cora's note for me to help me feel better
Another hard day. I think it's mostly me. I didn't get a break this weekend and I'm tired. I also had too much junk...but when Cleod makes yummy brownies it is hard to have control. :)

We did manage to put our ornaments on the tree finally. We also wrapped presents for the Warbys and for the 2 families we have from our extended family exchanges. It was mostly pleasant.

Mondays are hard.


Tuesday, December 6th-

Day in pictures...
Woke up to Molly dressing babies on my bed
Molly and her poop pillow at Wal-Mart during our
weekly grocery shopping trip


Cora at her dance showcase




No comments: