Monday, April 25th
Back to normal… mostly.
The boys all went to school and the girls and I went to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks. They had a great time playing in the daycare and I enjoyed being back to class but it was HARD. And not only physically. My lungs were burning and then at the end unjust felt depressed. Usually exercising helps me feel better but today I kinda hit bottom for a few hours. I got to thinking of all the great things I am blessed with and how lucky I am to have my awesome husband and the rest of the day was great. I didn't feel like I needed a nap in the afternoon which is a first for me since the sinus infection started last week.
Cleod had a better day. Family home evening was short and a little rowdy but we made it through. I taught about prayer and for the activity Cleod taught us how to pop popcorn in the popcorn machine. He was pretty serious about it. Then Ryan and I headed to Lin's for ice cream and Magic Shell to bring back for the treat. Yum.
Tuesday, April 26th-
Today I feel like myself again. With the sicknesses going around and the craziness of the life of the Bishop's family, I have NOT felt... normal. Today I got all the normal stuff I needed to get done, made bread, finished a book after the kids were sleeping and had even read to the girls at bed time...something that hasn't happened much recently. And I didn't feel exhausted or overwhelmed during the day, even with all of this stuff going on.
We even went to Deseret Book as a family and Silas and I picked out 150 chocolate truffles for the Mother's Day gift for our ward this year. He spent most of the evening at home on the phone doing Bishop stuff too...and it didn't even bother me. Not that is has BOTHERED me, it has just felt overwhelming having him so occupied with ward things. Tonight I realized that we can do this. We really can do this. We need the Lord's help, but we will be able to do it!
A couple of cute Molly things from this morning. When we were at Grandma Warby's house waking her up, Molly remembered that we hadn't gotten the newspaper. It was a raining day so I told her not to worry about it then but she got her coat on and headed outside. I don't know why but I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures. She carefully watched to the drive way and brought back the paper after about 4 minutes. It was pretty hilarious to watch her try to pick up the wet paper in the plastic bag, drop the paper out of the bag and then manage to get them both back while carefully trying not to get wet. It was a little dainty for Molly who is usually more of a brute.
![]() |
| Getting the paper |
![]() |
| Molly being a stool |
Such a silly but totally selfless thing. I sure do love my kids.
![]() |
| Molly, a.k.a. Stool |



No comments:
Post a Comment