Friday, August 26, 2016

Aug 23 & 24

Tuesday, August 23rd-

Some bakes s'mores I made today. They were
yummy but super messy!
I feel like today was the beginning of the end. Not in a doomsday kind of way, just another big change.

Thursday Cora starts school. Tomorrow is Wednesday which is a crazy day with late start, early out and paper route so this afternoon was the last afternoon with THE GIRLS. Kinda sad. So, we are some junk food, watched an episode of Random Acts and an episode of Studio C and then went on a walk.

She is so excited and I'm excited for her, but I'm also feeling sad and lonely for her.


Wednesday, August 24th-

Wednesday, Wednesday, what do I do with you?! I should just have NO EXPECTATIONS for Wednesdays and then it would be fine. If my favorite class at the gym wasn't on Wednesdays it would be the worst day ever.

Today was fine really, just hectic. I tried to enjoy the home time we had, the girls and I. I had a friend over to visit and the girls and I had made brownie cookies for her. Paper route was smoothe and then the big boys both had scouts. It was Ryan's first day as a Webelo which he was SUPER excited about. And Cleod got to walk around with the boys getting donations for scouts which he really enjoyed.

I forgot to send Silas with the family photo collage I ordered for him to put in his office at church! We had pictures taken a while ago and I just got around to ordering prints. I'm really excited to get some of the photos up on the walls at home!

1 comment: