Monday, April 11th-
This morning Cora had an appointment with the dermatologist to see if we can figure out what is going on with her legs. Dr. Adams agreed that it is most likely erythema nodosum and that we should continue with the steroids that she has been prescribed. The doctor ruled out the things that I was most worried about: auto-immune disorder, poisonous bug bite or arthritis. So hopefully after a couple more days of steroids we will be done with this thing.
 |
| Sisterly love |
 |
| My happy girls |
After the appointment we ran over to see Silas at work. He was having a hard day and is stressed about some issues in the ward so we took him out for lunch to Sonny Boy's. Yum.
After lunch we had the Huff boys over and Peter got to stay too. It was super fun. While they were over we had crackers with the cheese spread thing and Molly was very serious about it.
 |
| Peter and I |
 |
| Molly being creative |
For Home Evening tonight Ryan helped us study a chapter in the Book of Mormon, asking questions every couple of verses. It was fun. We had ice cream for a snack and watched an old Studio C for our activity. Molly was the conductor and was pretty hilarious, as usual.
 |
| Molly conducting Family Home Evening |
I came home late tonight after putting Grandma Warby to bed to my cute husband sweeping the floor. He had obviously spend a good deal of time cleaning because the house was a complete wreck today. I was trying to be ok with it all day but by the time bedtime came I was a little whelmed at the amount of stuff that was everywhere. I am so grateful for a good husband who works so hard for us, for the ward and then still musters up some energy at 10pm to clean the house for his stressed-out wife.
Tuesday, April 12th-
 |
| Playing outside Grandma's |

 |
|
At Grandma Warby's this morning I had to take a bathroom break and Molly followed me to "watch." She has never done this but I let her come. We ended up talking about how she needed to be a big girl soon and potty in the toilet too. When we have talked about this before she always says no and that she wanted diapers. Today I asked her if she wanted to keep her diapers or get underwear and she said underwear! That was big. Molly has shown signs that she is physically ready but I haven't emotionally been ready for it. At all! But today I took the leap and when we were running errands today we got some underwear for her and started potty training. I have tried to look over the calendar and find a good time to train her. Nothing has worked. I have found lately that because of the extensive to do lists I create for myself, I feel like I can't handle any more than what I have (like the wet laundry currently sitting in the washing machine and the bathrooms that need some attention). When I am spontaneous it almost makes it easier for me...maybe because I haven't over-thought it through.
So far we are doing ok. Cora has been really helpful and is a great cheerleader for Molly.
 |
| Here we go... |
 |
| Thank Heaven for electronics today! |
 |
| Note from Cora. She is a great help! |
No comments:
Post a Comment