Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 16

Saturday, April 16th-

I woke up this morning feeling kind of awful. I have a sore throat and some stuffed sinuses. I mostly fought through it and tried to get some of our normal Saturday things done.
"Put the last heart on"
Game like pin the tail on the donkey


Pink square says, "I love Molly"
I took the boys to the Main Street Park for a fundraiser for the family of one of the 3rd grade teachers at our school. We got breakfast and some socks and donated some money. It was freezing outside so we didn't stay long.

Molly sitting on the couch

When we got back home, Cora was once again coloring and drawing for Molly. I'm so grateful that Cora loves her sister so much. They are lucky to have each other.
Loving sisters!!

 
Cora's legs are continuing to heal. Silas thinks it's weird that I keep taking pictures of them, but I want to document it. It is weird and scary and it makes me so grateful for medicine and technology.


Day 8
(4-16-16)

No comments: