Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 5 & 6

Tuesday, April 5th-

This morning I took Cleod to our family doctor because he has been having headaches every day for weeks and they are interfering with normal life. For years now, Cleod has had several headaches a week and even has permission to get meds from the secretary at school because of this. Usually a snack and some ibuprofen takes care of it. Lately he has had headaches more often and more severe. Today the doctor prescribed some medicine for Cleod to take daily that should help prevent these headaches from even starting. Hopefully this will work.


Wednesday, April 6th-

Wednesdays are fun and crazy days. Because of early out, the girls and I get to see the boys more which is mostly good. haha. Sometimes we get a lot of extra things done and sometimes the kids have more time to just play.

Today at lunch, before the boys came home from school, the girls and dad and I had some silly fun with Molly's baby. She stuffed a marshmallow in the baby doll's mouth and we had a really hard time getting it out.


Mom's lunch and the reason we had marshmallows out
Molly showing me her baby. You can't see the
marshmallow stuck at the roof of the doll's mouth
Dad trying to pull the marshmallow out
After school I took Cleod to the chiropractor (Josh) to get an adjustment in hopes that it will also help with the headaches he's been having.

Wednesday evenings are super crazy with scouts and YW meetings and mutual and Silas being at the church, but we made it through another day! Phew.

No idea what this was about but
I'm guessing he was "dying"
Photo by Cora

No comments: