Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 17 & 18

Sunday, April 17th-

This morning the boys and I are feeling yucky. Cleod was up sick in the night and threw up once. The other boys have complained about their tummies. I spent most of the day doing family history. I haven't worked on anything for a while. In fact, I was kind of avoiding it because I have so much to do on the people I have found that it sometimes seems impossibly overwhelming. I also know how hard it is for me to get off the computer once I'm in the groove of finding people. Today I made some good progress done on a name that one of my brothers sent me so that felt good.

I also got on and caught up on the last few days of blogging and found a couple of cute pictures I hadn't added yet.
Grant's homework earlier this week
"Chairs, blanket, and the park" are 3 good places to hide. :)
The picture of Cora and I was sent to me earlier this week by my dad when we were all worried about Cora. It was so sweet of him. He and Cora have a special connection. I am so glad she is doing well.

From Rowley Reunion 2015
Photo and editing by Cora
Monday, April 18th-

I let the boys stay home from school today. They were feeling better but not great. I figured that they needed another day to rest and get lots of water. So that was the main goal of the day. We rested, read and drank water. They did watch one movie while I had a nap but that's all. By the time Silas got home from work they hyper and running around the house. Although I don't love when they act like that in general, it was nice to see that they were feeling better.

Cora and Molly still are feeling fine tummy-wise and Cora's legs continue to look better. I think they enjoy when they have extra time with their brothers. This morning Cora put on 17 pairs of socks. It was pretty funny and weird. I don't know where kids get stuff like that but it made me smile.

Crazy sock girl!!!
Hot potato
For home evening Cleod taught us about tithing and we even learned a new primary song about tithing. For the activity, Ryan chose to play hot potato. They had WAY too much fun and were super loud and hyper. Then, to get out of the house after being home all day, we headed up to look at the temple site. We love to see the progress. Ryan and Molly always get especially excited.

Silas and Grant went into Lin's on the way home and got Root Beer Float stuff and we headed home to enjoy our treat.

Cedar City Temple, 4-18-16

No comments: