Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 7 & 8

Thursday, April 7th-

Tonight was Book Club at my house. We discussed the children's book Lincoln and His Boys by Rosemary Wells. It was a great discussion and a lot of the ladies were able to come. Silas was great and hung out with the kids in the basement. They watched the new Star Wars movie. The boys had already seen it but the girls hadn't. They both liked it. Haha. I love my girls!


Friday, April 8th-

This afternoon while the van was getting an oil change, I took the girls out in the stroller and went for a "run." I ended up walking a lot because pushing the stroller and running 3 miles ended up being way harder than I had anticipated. Hopefully it prepared me for the 5K tomorrow.


Cora and Me after we got back to Big-O
Tonight for our date, Silas and I visited a lady in our ward, went to a reception of a ward member's son and then ate at Pizza Factory. I love being able to spend time with him. Time with Silas is even more precious to me and the kids with his busy calling.


No comments: