Another adventurous day with the Aitchisons today!

Cora and Molly made some creations with marshmallows and toothpicks this morning. They are such fun girls and great friends. Sometimes I worry about what I'm going to do with Molly when Cora's in Kindergarten. Luckily Kindergarten in Utah is still only half-day so we won't have to miss her too much.We had Cleod's friend Skyler over after school. I walked to pick the kids up and Skyler fell down on the way home. He kept walking and didn't seem super upset. Cleod said his palm was bleeding so they walked ahead to get home and get a Band-Aid. I was just a minute or two behind and they had cleaned it off with an alcohol wipe and were trying to find a Band-Aid that would fit. I helped them and they went on their day. He said he didn't want to go outside but other than that, Skyler seemed to be fine.
![]() |
| Beautiful view of Enoch that we saw on the way home from taking treats to Skyler. |
![]() |
| Cleod got treats too. |
Then we headed to the church for a little program by the Bears and the Wolves. The performed some skits and songs that they have been practicing the last few weeks. Ryan is a natural actor and singer. I love to watch him perform!
![]() |
| Pink Jelly Bean skit |
![]() |
| Ryan "whittling" |
![]() |
| Our church building and the kids' elementary school with the pretty hills as a backdrop |
At 6pm, I dropped Cleod off at the church and came home to a husband with a bad headache. Poor guy has not been feeling top-notch for a while and sitting at a desk all day at work doesn't help. So he slept through dinner and me being at mutual. Ryan stepped up and made sure that he and the little kids got their pajamas on and their teeth brushed while I was at the church. Cleod helped out at mutual, which was pretty cute. We were getting Valentine's candy bags ready for our Girl's Camp Fundraiser on Saturday. After a majority of the work was done, Cleod and I headed home and got everyone to bed before I headed out to put Grandma Warby to bed. Phew.






No comments:
Post a Comment