Monday, February 1, 2016

January 27 & 28- Nice playdate day and Strep




Wednesday, January 27th-

At story time
Wednesdays we often go to story time. Molly has started to want to sit with me lately instead of with the kids on the floor. Sometimes it is distracting because she wants to slid off my leg or play horsey. Today she mostly just sat on my foot. Some days I am not sure why I take them to the library, but Cora loves it.


Grant and Ryan playing with friends.
Wednesday is early out day at school so the kids get out 2 hours early. We sometimes have play dates on Wednesday because of the extra time. Today Cleod went to his friend Skyler's house and we invited Grant's friend Skyler over to our house. Haha.

It was a nice day today so we enjoyed being outside and playing/chatting with some neighbors.
Molly spent a majority of the time eating snow.
 
 
Thursday, January 28th-
 
Sick boys today. Cleod was feeling particually awful so I took him to the InstaCare. He has Strep throat. Awesome.
 
One of the nice things about being sick is that you (i.e. Cleod) don't have to do chores and you get to read all day. Cleod finished reading Harry Potter 7 today which he started yesterday. Yup.
 
Cleod with his ice cream and a book after
his doctor appointment.
Lemon bundtlet
We have been sick SO much this month. I sure am looking forward to February and hope it will be good for us.
 
My nice friend, Angela, brought me a bundtlet from Nothing Bundt Cakes in Las Vegas. Seriously, the best cakes EVER. Silas and I downed the little cake after the kids were in bed. Oh yum!



No comments: