Saturday, February 13th-
Highlights of a crazy Saturday:
Busy morning at the gym. Lots of kids were there, including my own. After the craziness was over, I trained Bree. She's going to tending on Monday nights.
![]() |
| Cute Peter being my friend |
After doing some chores at home, I headed back for my own work-out. Kind of felt guilty because Silas isn't feel well today, but the kids mostly took care of themselves and had their Saturday computer/tablet time.
Trying to buckle down and eat strict again for a few weeks, so I enjoyed some broccoli after my work-out. Steaming broccoli makes the house smell. haha
![]() |
| 100 calories of broccoli verses 100 calories of M&Ms. (Both my favorites, although I did NOT eat all of the M&Ms at lunch.) |
Tonight the Young Women (and leaders) hosted a Valentine's day dance and dinner for the ward and branch. Silas didn't come because he's really feeling yucky so I just helped and chatted and ate (but not too much). The girls had a crazy two hours of babysitting TONS of kids, but the night was a big success and everyone had a great time. Clint and Elisha taught some dancing and there was a nacho bar provided by the Spanish Branch. Yum!
![]() |
| Rules for the babysitting provided by the YW |



No comments:
Post a Comment