Sunday, February 21, 2016

Happy Presidents Day!

Monday, February 15th-

Cinnamon bread
Molly licking BBQ sauce at lunch
Today was a full day! Silas had the day off from work and the kids were off school. We did some housework but I decided to let the kids just be kids.

For lunch Cleod and I went and got Brad's for the family. Silas and I really are obsessed with the onion rings right now. We should probably take a break. haha.

I spent a lot of the day making bread. My new thing is cinnamon bread...super yummy!
Fancy dinner!
Since I was making bread at dinner time, we enjoyed Ramen for dinner. Cora and Grant even had a picnic/date thing going on with the little kid table.

The kids spent the day playing and having a good time together. It made me anxious for summer time. I love having my kids home.
Pictures taken by Cora











In the evening, a few of the kids and I went to a little production of Cinderella that Christine's girls were involved in. Natalie was in charge of costumes and the other girls we in the play. It was cute and they did a great job!

Cinderella selfie

Jessica in the green as Tinkerbell

Melissa as Rapunzel

No comments: