Well, the boys and Molly are still sick. Cora seems ok but fell asleep again this afternoon which is totally not normal for her so I'm afraid she is getting sick too. Molly tossed and turned in our bed half the night but early this morning, about 5am I think, she got up on our pillow and fell soundly asleep.
![]() |
| Good morning!!! |
![]() |
| Napping again |
For home evening, Silas taught the kids about Worship, which is our Stake theme this year. We had a good discussion with the kids and then we drove out to the Warby's to deliver a blanket and a book for Deruchette and the baby. Silas went in to see the baby but the rest of us stayed in the car. Der came out and visited with us for a bit though, which was super nice. Hopefully we can get feeling better soon so we can hang out.
Tuesday, February 23rd-
Well, now I'm sick too. The kids are feel a little better but not great so we are all home again. I read Annette's book Painting Rain which I really, really enjoyed. While I was reading, Cleod made us a snack and had Molly help him. It was so cute I had to get a photo.
Silas was super nice this morning and went to two different stores to get groceries and some goodies for us. He really is so great.
After lunch, the kids and I watch Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. They have been begging to watch it for a while now. It made me really sad this time. I obviously need a break from the Star Wars world.



No comments:
Post a Comment