Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Sunday


Sunday, February 8th-


Listening to Cora's note
Cora has been writing a lot of notes to me lately. I love that she does this, but today she gave me the best note ever. It said: "Dear Mom, I love you I live to love you." Seriously. Made my day!

The grossest looking, yummiest cake!
We MAY have over-done food and dessert tonight. Silas prepared some little smokies in BBQ sauce for an appetizer while I made dinner. I had some extra evaporated milk from dinner prep and found a recipe for a layered chocolate cake. We decided to go for it...and the results were UGLY and DELICIOUS! All the kids want it for their birthdays now. I will definitely have to practice and the first changes will be making HALF the amount and whipping the cream longer so it sets up better. Haha. The picture clearly shows how running the mousse was. Oh, but did it taste good.


What Ryan did in Primary today



No comments: