Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Firehouse and Date night

Friday, February 19th-

Field trip! Today Cora and her little preschool group had a field trip at the fire station. The kids were super spacey and just climbed on the trucks, but the fire fighters didn't mind. I got to try on one of the uniforms though. That was fun.

Cora isn't enjoying herself at all
Pretending to be asleep
Climbing out the window
Date night! Today Silas and I tried Black Bear Diner tonight and they had huge portions! I ordered a side of sweet potato fries and they brought out a HUGE plate of fries. It was yummy but I could barely eat half of my meal. Then, very full, we headed to the temple. Being full and going to the 8pm session was a bad combo. It was really hard to stay awake. But we enjoyed our time there.

No comments: