 |
| Molly after combing her own hair today |
Thursday, March 17th-
Molly had a fever all evening yesterday. This morning she was fine and then whiny and then fine again. Not sure what's going on, but this afternoon was Kindergarten Registration so Silas came home to hang out with the sicko while I took Cora to the elementary school.
Cora was really excited and not nervous at all. In fact, she was a little sassy some of the time. I don't love that but I'm glad she is confident. She did really well on all the little tests they gave her and she is even more excited now to go to school. I'm excited for her too, as well as a little sad. Thank heaven that Kindergarten is only half day here so that Molly and I can have her around most of the day still.
 |
| Vision test |
 |
| Looking at her worksheet |
 |
| Hearing test |
 |
| How we found Daddy and Molly when we got home |
No comments:
Post a Comment