Preparing today for our day trip to Provo to walk through the Provo City Center Temple. The kids are going to miss some fun stuff at school, which makes me sad but at the same time, I think it will be so great to teach them about how we sacrifice to go to the temple. I think that they will be so happy tomorrow that they will be fine.
This afternoon Jamie and Katie came over for lunch and we had a good visit.
After school the kids and I headed to the grocery store for some snacks for our day trip. I had to catch Molly during her breakdown because she ALWAYS gets upset when we are at Wal-Mart. It's mostly due to wanting to be held or to walk on her own which usually doesn't happen. She is so cute, even when she's sad.
![]() |
| Molly's fit at the store |


No comments:
Post a Comment