Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 8

Tuesday, March 8th-

How I found Molly when I got home
from the gym early this morning
Feeding ducks at the gas station
Grant lost a tooth today too!
Today the lack of routine for the kids (with the crazy weekend and with Spring Break) started to become more apparent to me. We were originally planning that the kids and I would drive Grandma and Grandpa Aitchison to the airport in Vegas but I decided that the kids and I probably wouldn't be able to handle that much time in the car, especially since we did about the same trip on Friday to Provo. So our nice, unselfish Grandma Rowley met us half way. I am grateful for a mom who wants to be as helpful as possible. I'm also grateful that I really do get along with my mother-in-law. I wish we could hang out more often.

Photo by Ryan, taken in the Gorge
Once the kids and I were back home, I tried to start some laundry and other cleaning that was neglected the last few days and the kids played outside. I enjoyed more of the goodies we had purchased yesterday as well.

Silas had his first crazy long night at the church, meeting with his counselors and visiting a member of the ward who is in the hospital. The kids and I spent some of our evening at Grandma Warby's feeding her dinner. The kids seriously love going there.

The boys love readying the Charlie Brown books
at Grandma Warby's
Nerdy Cleod reading the newspaper
Cora serving "donuts"
Molly loving her applesauce

No comments: