Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 14 & 15

Monday, March 14th-

Today was the start of a very busy week. I was trying my hardest to get done what I can get done today but it was sort of a failure. I forgot that Cleod and Ryan had orthodontist appointments until it was too late to go in. I had to reschedule it for next week, which made the boys sad. 

Molly hugging Cora when Cora was sad
We had the Huff boys over which is always great for the girls. They all get along well and I really don't have to interfere too much so I can get lots done while they play.

In the evening I had to babysit at the gym because the new Monday night girl can't start until next week. It was a busy night in the daycare and the kids were a little stressful for Silas at home. Not the way we like to spend our Monday nights, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make. It is VERY hard to get someone to tend at the gym on Monday nights so I needed to do what I could to make sure the new girl would be able to get the shift.
Goofy girl
Molly combing Truman's hair


Tuesday, March 15th-

Today Cora had her last two immunizations do be up to date for Kindergarten. She was amazingly brave and didn't whine or cry at all. Afterwards we went to Lin's for a treat, the bank to see dad (and to get treats from our friend Kathy) and then to pick up some bundt cakes that Angela bought me in Vegas. (That's friendship for you!)


Mother-load of candy at the bank
Two bundtlets
Tonight was the Relief Society Birthday Party. Theme of the night was Princesses, since we are "Daughters of a King." Amber and I went together had made sure that we both dressed up (it was optional). I wore my Junior Prom dress that my mom made. We had SUCH a good time. The food was yummy and the company was excellent. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Silas came for a little while but ended up having an impromptu meeting with his counselors and staying late at the church.

While I was gone, the kids watched Monsters, Inc. which apparently we haven't watched for a while because they told me that Grant, Cora and Molly all cried. I was sad I missed that. I kind of like watching them get so into the emotional parts of movies, especially Grant. He is so nice and sensitive.
Silas & I, Spring 2000
Amber, Me and Silas
Amber, Me and Melissa
Buddies!


Bishop Aitchison's first RS activity
 

No comments: