Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 1 & 2

Tuesday, March 1st-
 
Tuesdays are normally our errand running day, after we wake up Grandma Warby. Today we didn't need to wake up Grandma because she had company staying with her. We also didn't have errands to run so we were able to be at home more today. 
Molly being lazy and Cora eating flour
I love hanging out with my two girls and I love that they mostly just play with each other and are entertained so I can do my housework, blogging or whatever I need to do.
 
Wednesday, March 2nd-
 
Today I'm going to write a little about Molly. She is at a cute age and I know we will miss it so much.
 
Molly loves books just as much or more than her other siblings. Lately, she has been trying to be like the librarian at story time. She holds books up and reads to me. She still doesn't speak in complete sentences so it is pretty funny to hear the random stuff she comes up with.
 
Molly notices how much Silas and I come and go. If I come home from the store or Grandma's or mutual, she comes and finds me right away and says, "I miss you so much!" When Silas comes home from work or church meetings or even his early morning racquetball, she often does the same to him. The other kids are used to one of us being gone, but Molly doesn't love it.
Along those lines, we have been trying to make our family time together more quality time. Silas has been reading to the girls a lot and Molly really loves it!
 
Molly LOVES going to Grandma Warby's house. Tonight she went with me to put her to bed. She was super cute and wanted to help with everything.
 
Reaching for Hershey's Kisses at Grandma's
Molly loves to play outside and really loves to swing at the park. She could swing for hours. She really doesn't have much interest in the slides. Today at the park, she did make it to the top of the play structure at the library park, which is pretty high. She ended up climbing back down the ladder but it was definitely progress for her.

Molly at the top!
Another great thing that Molly does is say, "hole-han" which means "hold on." Because I'm usually very busy, I sadly have to ask my kids to hold on a lot. Molly has picked that up and tells us to "hole-han" when we ask her to do something. It is pretty adorable.

We love our Molly. She wakes up happy, mostly stays happy and never complains about going to bed. She has a spit-fire side but is just a joy to us!

No comments: