Friday, March 18th-
 |
| Me and Der at the movie |
 |
| Cora the Leprechaun |
Went to Allegiant last night super late with Deruchette and some of the other Warby gals. If you compare the movie with the books it was not great, but as a movie by itself I think it was good. If that makes any sense.
Cora had preschool today and they did St. Patrick's Day activities. She is the cutest Leprechaun ever.
After school we ran to Wal-Mart to get some birthday presents (Ryan has two parties this weekend and Cora has one) and some paper plates and bowls (just in case our sink continues to be out of commission past tomorrow).
 |
| Molly is a big helper at the store |
For date night tonight, Silas and I went to Lupita's, a super, yummy and authentic Mexican restaurant in town. It was very delicious! Then we went to Home Depot and purchased a new sink faucet. Our friend Josh Williams came over last night to look at the current faucet and said that it wasn't fixable. We were planning on buying a new sink and faucet in the near future but to save money we decided to wait on the sink and get just a faucet. (We don't NEED a new sink, I just want a deeper one.)
We also went over to Joann's where I found a floral arrangement, vase and some bark to fill the vase as a decoration for the Bishop's office. It took me a long time to decide but I am very happy with what we got.
 |
| Almost done decorating the office |
 |
Picture Cora took and edited during the
Pinewood Derby last night |
No comments:
Post a Comment