Ryan and Cleod both had orthodontist appointments today. I got them some lunch and ice cream afterward, which took way longer than the actual appointment. We need to not do that again.
![]() |
| Cleod staring at the TV |
![]() |
| Ryan |
![]() |
| Dr. Webster Photo by Cora |
![]() |
| The girls waiting patiently |
Today I decided to try doing only ONE load of laundry a day. That means wash, dry, fold AND put away. It's killing me not doing more since today is my normal laundry day, but my upstairs hallways looks nice and clean instead of full of clothes. I am going to try it for a week, maybe two and see if it helps in the long run. If I start having dreams/nightmares about laundry again, I might have to re-think my life.
![]() |
| Dad reading to Molly while he was home for lunch |





No comments:
Post a Comment