Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 13

Sunday, March 13th-

This morning was *great.* The was sarcasm. Actually, looking back it wasn't too awful, but we had a lot of factors working against us. First of all, today daylight savings began, so we lost an hour of sleep. Really, we slept the same but when we got up, it was later. Silas made it to his priesthood leadership meeting on time but the kids and I were later than normal getting to Grandma's house to wake her up. I left Cleod and Ryan home to get ready and so they could go to church with Silas. I was afraid the rest of us weren't going to make it back for much of Stake Conference, which started at 10am, but I tried to nicely tell Grandma that we needed to get to church and she didn't take as long as she normally does in the mornings. We walked in just as Pres. Rau got up to start the meeting.

The meeting was very good and mostly helped me to feel like I am doing ok and although I need to work on things, I didn't feel the guilt that I sometimes feel during meetings like this. Molly was a little crazy during the meeting so Silas was in and out...I was enjoying having him with me because I know it is a new rarity.

Joleen shared photos she had taken while she was here on Facebook a couple days ago, so the rest of this post is a FLASHBACK post.

Last Sunday as some of our company was starting to get on the road, we had a little snow storm. It was one of those really lovely snow falls. Luckily, everyone got home safely.


For dessert on Sunday, my mom had bought some Nothing Bundt Cake for us in Vegas. We had a regular sized cake and four bundtlets. Pure joy in a bite.

Lovely line of bundtlets
From our Monday adventures-




Temple site
Uncle Gary visiting
Playing in the snow
Little snowball fight fun
During our shopping trip

No comments: