Monday, March 21, 2016

New faucet!



Saturday, March 19th-

We got so much done today! It was the Saturday dreams are made of...although we didn't get to the yard or garage, so I guess it wasn't quite the dream Saturday. haha. I have high expectations. :(


New faucet!
BUT...Cleod finished his state project today and Silas installed the new faucet!!! Taking the old one out took way longer than installing the new one. I am very happy with the new faucet. We have had a leaky or non-working faucet for months, so it has already been so great to have one that works!!

It was a really nice day today, so the kids spent a good chunk of the afternoon outside. Our neighbor Gabriel has some awesome PVC Light sabers that his dad made him and the kids had a great time with them. Silas enjoyed playing with them for a while too, when he came out to see what we were up to.



No comments: