Saturday, March 5th-
Today was one of the best Saturdays we've had for a long time. MOST of the reason is because I tried not to stress about the house. We still got it clean, but I limited the bossiness. This was mostly due to the fact that Silas was right there helping the kids with their chores.
In the afternoon, a few of the kids and I FINALLY went over to Brett and Chette's house. Ryan, Grant and Cora were able to meet Tamina and we also delivered some yummy ice cream for the three Warby kids that had their tonsils removed on Thursday. Poor kids. Getting mine out last January was one of the WORST experiences of my life.
It was really lovely to sit and chat with my friend Chette today. With all the sickness, we haven't really gotten together for months. Hopefully that won't be the case now that we're well and the weather has turned Spring-ish.



No comments:
Post a Comment